Human Resources Specialist
Crosby is a world leader in the heavy lift industry. We strive to set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field. It’s our goal to exceed the expectations of our customers through technical leadership, innovative solutions, vertically integrated manufacturing, premier use of support, and a value-added distribution channel.
We are committed to investing in and developing our employees’ talents and leadership, and are currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Specialist position in our Tulsa location.
Crosby offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, 401(k), and 10 paid holidays annually.
Under the general supervision of the HR Shared Services Manager, administers employee benefit plans, which may include health, prescription, dental, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, life, retirement plans, and other voluntary offerings. Supports internal customers by creating administrative processes and serving as a point of contact for both employee and company specific benefits-related questions and concerns. Responsibilities also include administration of the HRIS system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential)
1. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.*
2. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.*
3. Ensures all benefit plans are administered correctly and efficiently, while adhering to regulatory and company deadlines, and established standards and requirements.*
4. Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.*
5. Coordinates and presents benefits orientation program of newly benefit-eligible employees. Ensures new hires are educated about the benefit enrollment process.*
6. Determines employee eligibility for entry into benefit plans per ACA and plan rules, ensuring the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information for multiple benefit plans, including union plans.*
7. Maintains individual and group benefit files and updates benefit guides as needed.*
8. Coordinates and troubleshoots issues that arise through the transfer of eligibility to third-party vendors.*
9. Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.*
10. Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries.*
11. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting, including ACA 1095-C, Vets 4212 and other required reports.*
12. Assists with annual audit process for 401(k) plans and annual open enrollment of health plans.
13. Analyzes/audits and prepares monthly insurance carrier remittances to ensure payments are made in a timely manner; audits benefits deductions and remittances according to established standards.*
14. Coordinates COBRA benefit enrollments and premium collection through outsourced vendor.*
15. Special projects as assigned.
• Three to 5 years’ experience in HR, benefits administration, and HRIS.
• Requires strong HR skills and knowledge with technical expertise in Benefits and HRIS systems and solutions.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-task environment.
• Team player with positive “can-do” attitude.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software. Excellent computer skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Previous work with ADP Workforce Now HRIS system preferred.
• Dependable and reliable.
• Adaptable and flexible for frequent shifts in direction.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to manage workflow and priorities.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study required. Equivalent work experience and education considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
Normal office conditions. Office may be located in a multi-level office building. Job demands may require long periods of sitting, telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interaction with other people. Normal office conditions include walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs, lifting, driving and/or traveling.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Click the link below to apply.